Monday, July 20, 2009

Save the boobies!

While eating my strawberry popsicle with the two children I have been babysitting the last two days, I found myself in a hysterical conversation between myself and the four year old. It was at that moment in time I realized I was in a safe home. "When I grow up I'll be able to drive...and I like the pretty bird on your boobie Karen!" A sweet little unsuspecting girl and then...she's checking me out! "When I grow up, I'll be able to have babies, and make boobie milk, and no-- my brother wont be able to do those things cause he's a boy! It would be pretty funny if a boy had babies and made boobie milk wouldn't Karen!" Wow-- I suppose children these days are provided with more answers and taught at a young age where EXACTLY babies come from. I believe I was given a book and told to read it. Such sweet children.

No comments: